Thursday 9 February 2012

Today's look - Magic jumper and wild leggings


Just an outfit I wore for uni today - a gem-studded black jumper from the Clothes Show and my babies; my pink leopard print leggings. Because I have a tendency to wear black, grey and white an awful lot, I love to inject fun and colour into looks with printed, bright and detailed leggings. This raspberry shade really pops and draws the eye to them. I think if you want to try such a bright colour bravery is a must; they do cause a lot of head turning! I'm all for animal prints and leopard is always going strong, so makes a constant appearance in my wardrobe. Also, it adds an instant fierce and wild look to a simple outfit, which I love.

As I was only going to uni, I kept my eye make-up simple, just a sweep of black eye-shadow and metallic liner, finished with a coat of mascara. Also, my hair looked really great this morning but, as always, the elements got their hands on it. I assure you it does not look quite so sculpted right now. I have really fine flat hair so it's difficult to give it a boost. My miracle product is TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Plumping powder, it's amazing, try it :) By the way, I have an annoying dimple on one side of my smile, please ignore it :']


I chose to wear leggings instead of jeans with my baggy black jumper as the tightness of them pull the outfit together properly, and prevent it from looking sloppy, for lack of a better word :'] I'll really miss wearing this jumper when it gets too warm, it's so cosy and looks effortlessly stylish with printed leggings or skinnies. The wool has a slight shimmer to it and the stars makes it look witchy and mysterious. It's my magic jumper :3

As I had to take the pictures myself in a mirror, I couldn't fit my feet in :'] So here they are - sporting plain black trainers :) I'm thinking about customizing these, so expect a post on that soon ;D
Let me know what you think of my look today :)

Jumper - Borderline Vintage
Leggings- Candy Punk at Republic
Trainers - Hypnotic. 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...