Sunday 12 February 2012

I'm with the band





My uni friends are constantly calling me a groupie as my boyfriend Jack is lead singer of a band and I always come along for the gigs, so as the band were playing last night I decided to invite them along ;) Unfortunately as I had to go straight from work and ending up staying with Jack, I didn't have chance to take a picture of my outfit so I've had to re-stage it. My hair was big and curly, but I'm afraid we'll just have to pretend :']
My look was feminine yet grungey - I chose to wear a girly three-layered frilly black top with the contrasting  material of distressed denim shorts. To keep the look casual, I threw on my red shirt and rolled up the sleeves. As I was desperate to wear my Irregular Choice heels I accesorized with a silver and black bib necklace embellished with studs and beads so that the shoes would work with the outfit. These heels are so beautiful; my best friend Alex bought them as a present for my eighteenth birthday - check out her blog here :)
The band were awesome and we had an amazing night out and as the heels aren't too high, I wasn't completely crippled :']
Check out Three Piece Lawsuit, you can download their songs for free, we all love free things ;D EP coming soon :3

What do you think of my groupie look? :']

Shirt - H&M
Top - H&M
Shorts- New Look 
Bib necklace -  a present
Shoes - Irregular Choice.

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, I have a very generous best friend :3
      Thanks for commenting, I'll check your blog out :)
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. MEHE :)
    You looked very shnazzy.
    Those shoes are bangin'
    i wonder what amazing best friend bought you those ..
    :DDDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing shoes!!!
    xoxo

    http://besosmulticolor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your shirt!
    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comments :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute outfit, those shoes are so cool! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE. THIS. OUTFIT.

    Heather x
    maybecommon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...