Friday 10 February 2012

Temptation in the form of Topshop

I am drooling over this amazing headpiece. It ticks all my boxes and the feathers add a bohemian vibe, it makes me dream fondly of festivals and the far off summer :3 The chains, spikes and studs are what initially drew me in, I have such a weakness for punky tough accessories :']
I've put a ban on spending for a while as my creepers set me back a bit and I ordered a pair of leggings just yesterday, it's definitely a bit of an addiction. While I lust over this, check out the wonderful range of jewellery at Topshop - I'm not talking just necklaces and bracelets, they now have pieces for literally every body part. Look at this beautiful belly chain and body chain. P.S, expect to see thighlets soon ;D

I think these new pieces are really innovative - Topshop are really letting the creative juices flow and I'm loving it, but what do you guys think?
Let me know ;3


2 comments:

  1. Love the body chain! Really must make one :D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's awesome, isn't it?
      If you do post it I'd like to see it (:
      Please follow me and I'll follow back ^.^
      xoxo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...