Monday 19 March 2012

News-flash - Roots are IN!


I never thought I'd see the day that I was envious of someone's roots. But seriously, how cool does Marina Diamandis' hair look?
I saw Marina and The Diamond's new music video Prima Donna today and was blown away by her strange and striking hair colouring - soft caramel blonde with unapologetically dark roots.
 I absolutely love this look, I'm so so so tempted to try it myself, but maybe this is something that only the lovely Marina can rock. Rihanna looks as though she is trying the look too ... or maybe she just hasn't been to the salon for a while..? I think Marina has the edge over RiRi on this trend... I want I want I WANT D:
Rihanna her rockin' roots
What's your take on the latest hair trend?

3 comments:

  1. cool hair tips

    www.pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks awesome! I love Marina!
    Rihanna can stick with black -.-

    fashionqueen294.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. marina's roots are elegant on that light blonde, they give her a 50s look. rihanna... mmh, i don't know, her roots look quite gross in my opinion...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...