Sunday 4 March 2012

Purrfect make-up from Paul and Joe


How adorable is this collection from Paul and Joe? These cat-inspired pieces are so sweet, even the names are feline-themed; such as Kitten Claw nail enamel and Sex Kitten lipstick - very raunchy muaha ;) It's a 14-piece collection and was released to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the brand woop woop :3 I really love the vintage look to the cases, so cute!
I desperately want to get my hands on them, especially the quirky blusher stick, featuring a cute cat with a top hat. It's so beautiful I don't think I could actually use it, it would just be something I looked at and admired :'] However, I think I'd be able to use the candy coloured eye-shadows without feeling too bad about ruining them :3
They are available at ASOS right now :)



2 comments:

  1. Love these! I haven't bought them because like you said, they're too pretty to ruin!

    scousebrows

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so lovely! I wouldn't dare use them either haha. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...