Wednesday 14 March 2012

Til death do we party, with the music I die




Okay, these pics are from ermmm... last month I think, but I thought I'd put 'em up anyways as I haven't posted for nearly a week D: 
Blame uni, and work... and boyfriends and friends ;) By boyfriends, I mean boyfriend.. or do I ... ;D Nah I do. Muahaha.
Just a clubbin' outfit - Alex and I went for bralets (hey, the 'let' makes a big difference, okay ;') ) and black leggings - it's funny how we are almost wearing the exact same outfit :'] I added this statement necklace my sister bought me for Leeds once, and if I remember rightly, I went with black suede heels with gold metal circles :)
There's Jordan peeking round the corner ;P She looked equally as cool but unfortunately I don't have a picture of her look, I believe she went totally different with a body-con skirt 
For those who are interested, Alex's top is from Republic (but I'm not sure where she got mine as it was a present) and her pearl gold necklace is from Forever 21 :) For more, check her blog
My bald patch is so bald in these photos :'] My hair is finally getting sorted on Saturday, hopefully it should be pretty different ... watch this space ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...