Thursday 22 March 2012

Today's look - Who wears short shorts ;)







I don't have to go in today because the lesson isn't on (woop woop) so I've treated myself to a Simple Kind to Skin face mask and a laaazy day 8)
I feel like I should be going on a picnic in the park in this outfit, I feel so summery :3 This top, much to my dismay, got washed with a navy duvet and is now adorned with blue splodges.
I think it works, although I was pretty distraught for quite some time :']
The I'm Laddered tights finally make an appearance :) They have yet to ladder yet, but I'm being extra specially careful. Instead of creepers, I thought about opting for my latest shoe splurge; these gorgeous zebra loafers. While they are lovely, they absolutely butcher the back of my ankles, so I can't wear them without at least two plasters :/ I think I'm going to find something to cushion them with, so they won't kill me off :']
What do you think of my look?
Cardigan - H&M
T-shirt - Republic
Shorts - Hyponotic
Tights - Henry Holland
Creepers - Ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...