Wednesday 28 March 2012

Today's Look - Wrap me up in chains

There's a first time for everything. Today was the first time I've walked into the boy's toilets by mistake. It was also the first time I wore my latest bargain treasure, my new body chain :3






I find it's best to wear them with a rather plain outfit, like a block colour dress or tee. I'd also like to try wearing it under something, so that only part of the chain, perhaps the part that falls by my hips, is visable for a more subtle look.

Holla to my ladies (and guys) in the UK, how great is this weather right now? Make the most of it, we all know how disappointing English Summer's tend to be :') Having said that, I think I may have a touch of sun stroke ... time for the hat methinks :3

What do you think of body chains? 

Shirt - H&M
Vest - Primark
Leggings - River Island
Shoes - Shoe Zone
Body Chain - Miss Selfridge
(Not sure where my headscarf is from, sorry :3 )

2 comments:

  1. really like the body chain I see your in the UK but you should totally check out littersf.com

    - PRADA SUNNIES GIVEAWAY -
    - PRADA SUNNIES GIVEAWAY -

    sunnie
    (.=

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...