Thursday 26 April 2012

I would go out tonight, but I haven't got a stitch to wear..

Sophie, Laura, Me, Alex
Buffday girl and her man ;)

Briiiiiight light


Posin' hell.
As I haven't been able to do a post for a while, thought I'd treat you guys to some pics of my friend Vikki's birthday outing ;D We got the coach to Couture and it was an awesome night. I know the pictures aren't very clear, but it's an outfit post of sorts :3 I thought my friend Laura looked amazingly different in a long sheer skirt, what do you lovelies think? (:

Not obvious, but I wore my 'I'm laddered' tights, which, incidentally, are now totally laddered. And ripped. Boo. Oh, and also showcasing my new red lipstick, I had one before, but it's all squished and empty, so I was in dire need of a new one. 
What do you think of our outfits and have you guys been out recently: :) 


2 comments:

  1. you look lovely sweet :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow all of your outfits are just gorgeous! looks like you had a great night! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...