Tuesday 1 May 2012

An Evening of Wonder

Happy May, babies! My buffday is in a mere 8 days woop woop :3 I'm still excited, as last night, Alex, Jack and I went to see Derren Brown's latest show Svengali at The Grand Theatre in Wolverhampton, and it was truly incredible! 




Hi five for the random sticky up bit 


Unfortunately, I can't give any details about what happened by request of the great man himself muaha but trust me, it was mind-blowing!

I was at Jack's the night before and had only bought a few clothes with me which meant I had to come up with a suitable ensemble with limited resources. Wahhh. Luckily, I always seem to have a pair of heels at his hood and I'd brought my new mint green jeans and this seemed the perfect occasion to break them in :3 I wore a pale pink lipstick to go with my pastel jeans. 

I wish I could tell you all what happened that night, but I can't! You'll have to wait until it comes on yer telly boxes, but take it from me, it will amaze you. All the show-manship, dry wit and wicked humour you'd expect from him, but nothing can prepare you for what he has in store, take it from me as an avid Derren fan-girl :') 
Gotta love Derren ♥ 


Top - Republic
Jeans - Topshop
Jacket - Peacocks
Heels - a gift
Watch - Jeremy Scott for Swatch





1 comment:

  1. Firstly, totally jealous of you seeing Derren Brown, he's my 'wierd' crush.

    And you look amazing! Give me that watch! ;)

    J

    www.thestylerawr.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...