Monday 21 May 2012

Lotsa jewellery and a pair of socks :3

Another present post! Bet you guys are getting jelly now ;) These are cute little accessories from my friends Laura and Jordan, I decided to put them all in the same post so I wouldn't have heaps and heaps of posts to make you all envious ;D Jordan also gave me a huge box of Jaffa Cakes, although I don't have a picture, I assure you they are delicious ;3


How geeky is this? After receiving this funky necklace, I've realised I've got a thing for handle-bar moustaches. Such I shame I can't grow one myself, but at least I can wear one :3 I can't wait to pair this with a really sophisticated and sexy LBD, just for jokes :3 Stay tunedd.


This multichain necklace will look great with a festival look because it's just the right amount of boho. Now I really can't wait until Summer!

The lighting changed here.. I took the pic later ya see

I really really love this one, I like the tiered effect the chains fall into to spell out the words. This is gonna look good with everything and I'm looking forward to experimenting. I think it would look sexy peeping under the collar of a shirt.


Leopard print is always a winner for me and I love alice bands and headwraps, especially for when I'm wearing my hair up. when I'm having a bad hair day, I love to just twist my hair up into a messy mess and throw a wrap on top. I like the sheer chiffon-y material.


I often overlook bracelets by accident, I just forget to wear them. I used to wear them all the time. The only bracelets I tend to wear these days are my Pandora and my (slightly cute but soppy) couple braided bracelet which hasn't left my wrist since I got it god knows how long ago. This causal and funky little one has reminded me that bracelets are cool .. and I love them! I feel I should be at the beach with luxury wavy locks and a sarong on with this bracelet. The reality may be quite different...

This one too ahaha ah well 8)

How absolutely cute are these frilly socks? I've been after some for a while, and they are a beautiful mint green, one of my favourite colours :) Everyone knows these look great with creepers, but I'm also gonna try these cute lil' socks with simple high heels for a funky look on a night out.

What do you think of my new accessories? :)





1 comment:

  1. Cool presents! Especially like the multi-chain necklace.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...