Wednesday 23 May 2012

Rhubarb & Custard Nails


I didn't actually base these nails on rhubarb and custard sweets, it was Jack who made the comparsion so I thought it would be a good idea to blog about them. These are so simple to do and look really pretty :) Here's how to do it ..

♦ Paint your whole nail yellow ♦ Take a pink polish and stroke it along the end diagonally ♦ Get a glittery striper polish (or toothpick if you don't have one) and line the partition between the colours   ♦ Finish with a top coat and you're done!

And it's as simple as that. I did my other hand blue and yellow so I guess these can be blueberry and custard sweets. Do they even have them? They should have them.

Rhubarb and custards are one of my favourite boiled sweets, I really fancy some right now.
Hope you guys like sweetie my nail art :)

3 comments:

  1. I love what you did to your nails! Looks great :) I just wanted to let you know that I'm having a giveaway. Please check it out. Thanks!

    http://seekvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like :3
    I'm all Rhubarb and flustard...
    har har.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the nails, so cute!
    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...