Saturday 5 May 2012

Umberto Giannini Glam Hair Backcomb In A Bottle - Reviewed.




WONDER PRODUCT ♥
If, like me, you have fine hair and struggle to get it big and bouncy, you need to try Umberto Giannini Glam Hair - Backcomb In A Bottle. The sleek and stylish bottle should be enough to attract the eye, but the results certainly will have you rushing back to the shops to get more.
The product claims to create the look and texture of back-combed hair without the inevitable damage and tangle and guess what people - it actually does :| After spritzing into a few sections of my hair and styling it in 
My advice is quite simply go out and get this NOW.
Have you used this or a similar product?

This is an older review from my tumblr blog Bambino Sayz,  but I wanted to share it on here 'cause I love this product :)


1 comment:

  1. I love this product so much! To be honest most of my hair product collection is made up of Umberto Giannini, it's such a great brand.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...