Wednesday 23 May 2012

Wearing bloomers on a sunny day




Yo yo guys! It's been an absolute scorcher of a day, but I'm not gonna complain. We all know how short-lived and disappointing the Great British Summer can be, so I'm soaking up all the sun I can. Still white as a milk bottle as you can see, but hopefully I'll have a glowing sun-kissed tan soon. Either that, or I'll be burnt to a crisp.

I haven't worn these shorts for ages, in fact, I'd kind of forgotten about them. I was searching for my skater skirt but can across these lovely bloomers instead, so threw them on.  They do look like bloomer knickers, but I kinda like that. I like that a lot. I also love the cute card suites pattern on them, and they kept me lovely and cool all day.

Showcasing my nerdy necklace gift today! I really really love it, I think I'm gonna be cracking it out quite often, so expect to see it just hangin' there every now and again :3
I've been searching for fabrics and bits and bobs today so I can keep myself occuiped over the holiday. Got lots of inspiration so stay tuned :)

How's the weather guys? Hope it's as hot as good ol' Brum :)

Cardigan - New Look
Blouse - Topshop
Shorts - Primark
Shoes - Red
Geek Necklace - Topshop
Bracelet - Pandora
Watch - Jeremy Scott for Swatch


2 comments:

  1. Seriously cool outfit on a seriously hot day. The blouse with the peter pan collar is great too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got those shorts! You look lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...