Wednesday 27 June 2012

Glamorous Neon Leopard Nails



I know a lot of my recent posts have been heavily nail related, but I can't help myself! I love Cutepolish nail designs, so tried out her glamorous leopard print tutorial. It's pretty easy to do as long as you take your time
 ☺
If you don't own dotting tools, just use the end of a bobby pin. I got mine from eBay and I didn't pay much so it's worth having a look I also got my striper polishes from there too -  hurray for eBay ;3


Here's the tutorial ...

This girl is a genius and was the first Youtuber to really inspire me to start doing nail art :)
Check out her other videos ♣


2 comments:

  1. That's wickedddd :3
    im actually gonna try now :')

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever and different to not cover the whole nail. They should really make dresses with that pattern.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...