Wednesday 20 June 2012

Newspaper Nails


Ahoy there - how you like my nails? I've seen the newspaper trend on Youtube a lot and finally succeeded at creating my own :) 

A lot of the tutorials say you need to use rubbing alcohol to dip your paper in and press onto nails. Well, all I had was a bottle of vodka and as it turned out, it's much better for drinking than nail art. So in the end I used room temp water and they turned out okay, a little messy but with a little time (and no rushing) they can look really cool.

This is the tutorial I followed



So even if you're not so good at nail art, this is easy enough for anyone and everyone to do and looks really cute, so try it out ♣ 



5 comments:

  1. That's awesome :3
    May just try that out (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww these look so lovely, really need to have a go at this :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Those nails look awesome!

    http://fashionarymonster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah my sister did this the other day, love it! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...