Tuesday 7 August 2012

90's hip hop


My mom's mirror is better than mine.
I found these old leggings hiding in the bottom of my drawer and decided to sew 'em up as they had a few rips in them. I refuse to discriminate against ripped clothes.




Haven't worn my Glam Pie Pastry trainers in quite some time, so I thought I'd crack them out. I'm feeling the 90's hip hop look (think Will Smith, Fresh Prince era) so I'm on the lookout for more tops such as this one.


Check out my G-Dragon style earrings! 
I think they make the look even more retro-y, which is always good :3 Oh, and if you haven't heard of GD, please watch this .. you're welcome ;)

Laters!..♣

Top - Cow
Leggings - Sainsbury's
Trainers - Pastry shoes
Headscarf - from Cyprus
Watch - Jeremy Scott for Swatch
Bracelet- Charity shop
Earrings - Yes Style

4 comments:

  1. Always loved that jumper :3
    Shnazé ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look really suits you. Kwl beans trainers and checked out the G Dragon video which is fun. Kept wanting to sing along like Flo Rida to Heartbreaker xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. very good blog u have friend..
    do u designer or something like that..?
    or u have some business about this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :)
      Do I design? Not at the moment, but I am hoping to make some clothes soon
      I just blog for fun at the moment xoxo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...