Sunday 26 August 2012

Dressin' up

Jacket just casually thrown on the floor :')

I had planned to take these pictures outside, but unfortunately, it started pouring it down when I finished work, and didn't stop. England, eh. So sorry about that, but hopefully these pictures look alright (: I like taking something smart and wearing it casually, and vise versa. Everyone likes dressing up, so why not do it everyday? :3


I love this colour, it's one of my favourites :3 I picked this little lovely in the online River Island sale for an amazing £7, down from £45! Gotta love a brilliant bargain. Jack and I went to Star City to go watch Ted at the Vue Cinema. It was soooo hilarious, and it made me slightly tearful :') I'd recommend it, fer sure.



I've still got to sort out my uni stuff, like enrolling and whatnot for my second year, but I keep getting distracted by other things. I'll get round to it eventually ;)
Hope you like my latest pretty dress :3

Dress - River Island
Body Chain - Miss Selfridge
Tights - House of Holland
Shoes - Red
Watch - Jeremy Scott for Swatch
Snake Bracelet - Claire's Accessories 
Earrings - Claire's Accessories

7 comments:

  1. I love the dress and the body chain and how they look together!
    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pic where you hold the dress out shows they should have structured the skirt to show off the detail like you did. It's nice. Liked Ted too and Expendables is surprisingly good. Dumb but fun! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The green dress :33
    I like this :)
    Beautifullllll
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress looks lovely grunged up with the leather jacket and studded slippers! Such a bargain too! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful dress :))
    http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this look so much. everything about it. so great.
    those shoes are killer.

    www.readydressedgo.blogspot.com

    -Vanessa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...