Wednesday 15 August 2012

Pink Leopard and Body Chain

Yoyo! 

Hair's lookin' a bit disheveled :')

The weather keeps turning.. the other day it was so warm, like shorts weather. Unfortunately, I'd not waxed my legs for quite some time and they weren't suitable for thee eyes of the public, so I had to opt for leggings. :') But today it's been totally miserable, I miss Cyprus sun. And all inclusive cocktails. 




Standin' up straight. Too straight.


Remember my body-chain? I'd forgotten all about it to be honest until I was searching through my room for something and there it was, hidden under all my rubbish. My room is such a mess, it's way too cluttered and I can't actually close my drawers anymore. Yet I'll keep saying I have no clothes. Go figure.

Oh, I almost forgot, Jack found me a tripod the other day, so I will be taking some better pictures :) These were taken by Jack, but I'm planning to make my photographs look a bit more interesting for you guys. Until then, here's me standing in front of a door. Woop woop.

Tee- H&M
Leggings - Republic
Hair accessory - Claire's
Body Chain - Miss Selfridge
Shoes - Ebay


6 comments:

  1. That body chain is interesting, like that. Would have been cool if you had of done the splits across those two chairs to show the leggings off xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah those leggings are cute! love the body chain too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The body chain is really cool, I want one :D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the edginess of the body chain and leopard print jeans xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can not get over just how amazing you style is! Wow! I love this outfit especially, it's so edgy but still stylish. That body change is incredible and so unique, never seen anything like it! Your style is so unique and innovative. I am most definitely following your blog! I would love it if you could perhaps follow my blog back too? :) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...