Friday 21 September 2012

Freshers '12 - freshers for a non fresher ☺

This time last year, I was attending Freshers '11, and now, I am ermm, attending it again, as a big grown up 2nd year, go me. I must be getting old as I didn't go out nearly as much as I did last year. I guess that's because it was my freshers', and I'd only recently turned 18 at the time, so it was all quite exciting and new.

Sunday - Walkabout



Top - Charity shop
Skirt - River Island
Belt - Borrowed from my sister
Shoes - Irregular Choice
Earrings - Claire's
Bracelets - gifts

So this was the start of Freshers week. Sunday seems a weird day to go out, I don't remember it last year, but to be honest, I don't remember much from last years' Freshers .. oops ;D
When I bought this skirt in the River Island sale, it was out of stock in my size so I got one up, hoping that it would fit alright. But it was much too big, the skirt reached my knees, not the look I was going for. Luckily, it was pretty easy to alter, and I think it's the perfect length now, don't you?
Alex and I were going to meet our friend Soph and her roommates but by the time they headed out the queue was huge, so they went to Indi instead, so it was just us two partying on our own. However, we met people from our classes in there and made friends with the freshers, so we weren't strictly on our own. Good start to the week.



Thursday - Civic





Bralet - Forever 21
Skirt - H&M
Wedges - Hypnotic
Belt - Borrowed from my sister
Bracelet - Charity shop
Necklace - a gift

This night included a popcorn machine, bouncy castle, surf simulator, gladiator arena, sumo suit wrestling and some plonker from Geordie Shore. I did not take advantage of any of this 'attractions', but it was quite fun to watch others making fools of themselves :')
For this night, I had a power team of Alex, Aaron, Jack and a last minute appearance from Vikki. 
Oh yeah, and this is what I wore. Apologies that the first pic is a bit blurry and you can see my PJs and Jack's shorts.

So there you have it, I haven't got much to show you I'm afraid, I've been a boring old fart and only gone out twice this week. Have any of you guys been going out this week for Freshers? 
Enjoy your time at uni Freshers! Second and third years, welcome back ;D

8 comments:

  1. Love your outfit & blog.

    i'm going into my third year now, went a bit crazy, but in my second i agree i didnt go out that much

    Please check out my blog

    http://corals-closet.blogspot.co.uk/

    coral
    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love both outfits!

    really like your blog too, btw :)

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's really good about bralet is that it shows off your neck and shoulders. They are a real asset that sleeved tops often hide and you look taller in that pic too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that leather jacket but that Bralet is stunning too! It's impossible to pick a favourite! Great look <3

    hannahsfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love that river island skirt! xx

    thewondersofwardrobes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. That silver skirt is amazing! I love your edgy style, you could really pull anything off! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really love those skirt and bralet. I'm new follower ^^

    Visit my blog and kindly follow me back

    http://pinkishpetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the second outfit so much, especially the skirt! ^_^ It turns out im already following you, haha!

    http://nimiihyel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...