Sunday 23 September 2012

GD says 'Get Yo Crayon!'

Just a quick music post about one of the most stylish guys I know - it has to be GD.

I've mentioned G-Dragon before, but for those of you who don't know, he is a Kpop star who sings as part of the amazing group Big Bang and also as a solo singer.

 Along with many other Kpop singers, he influenced my style in many ways over the years, so I really want to show you guys his latest MV, Crayon.


GD once again has blonde hair, this time with a tint of ice blue. I'm loving it! To me, although I love all the different colours and styles he's experimented with, he's never looked better than with blonde hair. Hawt.

This is just a fun, care-free song with a hilarious video that is guaranteed to put you in a good mood. It's perfect for a party, or getting ready for a night out with your friends. Actually, it's perfect for the club, but I think it's very unlikely I'm going to hear it in any nightclubs round here soon :')

Personal style favourites in this vid are the distressed camo jacket, shiny black jacket and rainbow striped jacket. I like jackets. G-Dragon rocks the metro-sexual look like no other.

Image from G-Dragon's twitter @IBGDRGN

What do you think of GD's latest tune? And of course, what do you make of his unusual style?


4 comments:

  1. So many fun and cool clothes in that video! Clubs should move with the times and do K-Pop nites with fancy dress to match xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. really love his style! i've never come across him before, but THANK YOU for posting this, alice ! really fab :)

    http://sarablahblah.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/giveaway.html (first giveaway, let me know what you think)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool hair .)
    http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...