Saturday 20 October 2012

The Sack Sale Shop


All my thrifty guys and girls LISTEN UP! 




If you live in the Birmingham area there is one shop you really must check out - The Sack Sale Shop. Situated in New Street, it's a huge vintage/thrift store where you pay five pounds for a bag and fill it up with whatever you can fit in it. No catch, it's as simple as that!










The downstairs is really cute; decorated with a little birdcage, collage and graffiti style wall art. Straight away, I felt like I'd stumbled into some sort of  magical realm. So pretty! There's a few bits and bobs to be had down here; a selection of clothes and hats mainly. but the real bulk of the treasure is just up the stairs.

 Upstairs, it is kinda like a organised mess. In fact, it is the definition of such. See for yourself...

Alex rummaging through the gems


All the piles are organised into categories  like Knits, Bottoms and Shirts. If you don't mind a bit of rummaging, and I'm assuming we all don't, it's clothes heaven. Where else can you get a sackful of goodies for a mere fiver? I also love the art on the walls, so creative. I'm pretty sure they actually advertise the local artists, so it's really worth checking out for that alone.

Awesome art and piles of stuff. Bliss ;D



My sack was so heavy I felt like Father Christmas. I can't wait to show all the lovely things I've picked up. So guys, if you near good ol' Brum, I really think you should check out.  I'm pretty sure it's only on until the 23rd of December, not sure if it's going for good or coming back, but either way, I'd get there fast.

I don't have a good picture of my sack. Oh dear, that came out wrong, but you get me. But you'll be seeing my purchases soon ☺

Have a splendid weekend Bubalas ..♣

7 comments:

  1. :D Yay!
    aha.
    VERY GOOD AND VERY VERY CHEAP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant discovery? Did you find anything?xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep yep! Will be showing you guys soon :) xoxo

      Delete
  3. oh wow! now I really need to visit Birmingham again :x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi There, Would it be ok to post your blog to our facebook page? Many Thanks, Harper & Lewis Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fashion enthusiasm at it's best. Hunt them bargains! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE LOVE LOVE this place went the first weekend it opened this thursday i am gonna go again as im off work yey!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...