Sunday 4 November 2012

The Phantom of Camden

My friend Alex's birthday falls on Halloween, and instead of going for a night of clubbing, we decided to do something a bit different.


 My other bestie Jordan is studying up in London, so we combined visiting her with a day-trip for Alex's 20th. First we went to Camden town; where we explored the weird and wonderful shops and stalls and ate doughnuts. It was freezing, but awesome.


Amazing masks , how appropriate 
So cool right?




These collars were beautiful, but pricey





The weirdest yet wonderful place I've ever been




After a meal of pizza came the main attraction of the day: The Phantom of the Opera in Her majesty's Theatre. It was absolutely amazing; I'd love to see it again. All the actors had incredible voices, but the girl who played Christine really blew me away. Wow.





It was such a great day, I really must start going to the theatre more often 8) Shame I'm a broke student, eh. I'm totally obsessed with this show right now, I'd go see it again and again. I can't wait to get back into London; next time will be Big Bang's concert at Wembley. Unfortunately I won't be able to have a look round then but who cares - it's BIG BANG!

Ménage à trois ;D
Me, Jordan, Alex

Hope you had a great Halloween ..♣


2 comments:

  1. Those collars are the best! Would have liked to have seen you guys in the masks. Looked a great fun day xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great day! My friend who's studying in uni at the moment lives super close to Camden so I'm just waiting for an excuse to go visit him and check it out! Oh, and enough money to take the train
    http://www.bandasaur.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...