Thursday 6 December 2012

Denim Appreciation


Yo
I don't look very happy in these pictures, perhaps it's because I'm still getting over my cold. It's pretty much on it's way out, just left with a pesky tickly cough I'm yet to shift. I noticed I haven't done an OOTD post in a while, so here we go


I look a bit stoned  - I wasn't.

I'm hoping my roots are long enough that they kind of look like I've got a two-tone ombre sort of effect going on, whether it does or not is a different story. As you know, I'm trying to grow my reddy brown out, so if it looks like I've done it on purpose that's a huge bonus. I've never been one to care about roots to be quite honest, even when I was a blonde I wasn't overly fussed. 


I cannot tell you how much I love my two denim jackets; they are just perfect. Not really for the weather, mind, it's getting so cold and my wardrobe isn't really serving me well to be honest. 
I think I shall have to hibernate...

Jacket - Sack Sale
Jumper - New Look
Shirt - River Island 
Skirt - H&M
Boots - Claire's Accesories
Tights- Henry Holland
Necklace - a gift
Bracelet - Pandora


2 comments:

  1. The hair looks kewl tbh :3
    Love that jumper, i vant it.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. On first look I was 'wow! lots going on here' but it is one of your very best ootd. The skirt clashes but works and the boots with the tights is quirky kwl. Layering looks good on you. Your eyes are so full of cold! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...