Wednesday 12 December 2012

My Christmas Jumper

Last week of the semester, and I can't wait for Christmas. It's kind of hard to get excited about it right now, what with all the deadlines and such, there's hardly any room in my brain for anything else but coursework. This is why I've decided to show my Christmas jumper. You've seen it before, but it is my all-time favourite. 
My friends say I look like a shiny wrapped up present 



This is my wonderful Narzipan jumper, isn't it amazing? It's my favourite colour too, definitely my best purchase of 2011. I bought it at the Clothes Show last year, and I'm gutted I couldn't make it this time around. If you went I seriously hope you checked out their stall, I've seen their latest stuff and it's just as fierce, plus they're really lovely peeps 

Jacket - Peacocks, Jumper - Narzipan, Leggings - Primark, Boots - Hypnotic


Bit blurry, but you can see the beautiful detail better 
Been doing a spot of cooking - it was kind of like a chilli, but it didn't have mince, or kidney beans, so it actually it wasn't like a chilli at all. I'm not sure what it was, but it tasted fine. It had sweet peppers, onion, garlic,  Quorn chicken, paprika, coriander, tomato and basil sauce and a splash of olive oil. 



Domestic goddess fer sure 

Okay, the rice came out a bit gloopy and sticky, and I'm really not sure why. Maybe we over boiled it? Goodness knows, but it was kind of inedible, so we just munched around it. It was quite a tasty winter meal.

Luckily, my uni work woes have been sorted this week - woohoo!
Hope you're all surviving uni/work/school, remember, it's Christmas soon! ..

Oh, by the way, Narzipan's new line will be their website soon, you must check that here

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous jacket, love the messy up do to. Its funny how they look so quick and simple but actually takes more time than a polished look.
    Erica xo

    www.sushiturtlesandlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour of the jumper!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you wear it Alice :) Seriously great hair day too. Can tell by your grin that your cold has gone. Cute pic xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your look! Your boots a great :) That seems to happen to me every time I cook rice as well...

    Kristine
    www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...