Saturday 1 December 2012

So that was November ...

... and in comes December, which means that Christmas is on its way! But first comes deadline week, beginning on the 10th. Two weeks. Oh my. As if that wasn't enough, I'm suffering from a terrible plague, or at least it feels like that. It's awful being a uni student when you're ill, as you know you have to come in and do the work, despite how rubbish you feel. 

To cheer me up, I've decided to do a 'month in pictures' sorta post. It's my first one, so I hope it's okay.

♦ Hard at work ♦ Jack's sparkler ♦ Huge cocktail with strawberry laces ♦ Munching said lace ♦ What's up, doc? ♦ Nurse Jack bought me lemsips & cookies ♦ Booging at Soph's bday ♦ Yummy meal ♦ Time to put the fire on!


I'd be lying if I said it had been a great month. Of course, it was lovely Jack turning 20 and my sister 21, but most things seem to have gone hideously wrong. For example, whilst filming a documentary for uni, we had a malfunction with the camera and it ended up with no sound. Pretty stressful having to do it all again.

I haven't had a night out in what seems like forever, so I really looked forward to Sophie's birthday night at Babylon. Unfortunately the weather was crazy wet, and my big hair sank into a soggy depression. Boo. Somehow managed to get up for work at 8.30 the next day.

I've also helped Alex out for her photography, by dressing as lab doctor. Creepy, no? The project is all about animal cruelty - she's sure to blog about it at some point so it's well worth a look here

Oh yes, it's myself and Jack's Two Year Anniversary today  
I remember it was a beautiful snowy day two years back... now all we have is cold winds and grey skies. 
Not quite so romantic, but that doesn't really matter to me :3

Well this is what November has pretty much consisted of, it's been a (kinda) fun month but now on to the next one...

5 comments:

  1. sounds like a fun november, october is the same to me , all friends and family is having brithday !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go on your anniversary! :) The documentary going wrong would have made me so mad. Some crazy posing goin down at Sophs. Strawberry laces mmmmmmmm xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. www.skyhigh-dreams.blogspot.com :D

    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your anniversary lovely! & yay for Xmas being on its way :) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...