Monday 21 January 2013

URB Melting Tights


New year, new trends. And this one's got everyone divided. Say hello to melting tights.

Created by edgy German brand URB using a mixture of latex and baby powder, these funky tights are supposed to look like colour is literally melting down your legs. They even make them for men!
 Certainly unique. 

So the big question, would you wear these?
How cute are these?

Really love these ones!

I'll tell you where I am on this look. I'm usually all for grunge, but I'm not sure I could rock the black and white ones, I'd feel like I'd eaten a panda and messed myself, but they look great on the model. I absolutely adore the subtle glittery ones, you guys know I'm all about the sparkle right now and these are gorge! I'm totally tempted to get a pair. There's also pastel pinks and purple over white tights which will look adorable with a skater skirt ♥ 

So what's your thoughts? Personally, I'm gonna declare myself a fan, so long as they don't make them in red...

Check out URB 

11 comments:

  1. I love the glitter ones, they're so cool!

    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg these are awesome :3
    see, I really love the black and white ones :33
    But you'd have to make the rest of the outfit really plain :3

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a DIY tutorial for this on my blog :)
    http://judiyth.blogspot.com/2013/01/melting-tights-diy.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. hell yeah! I love the metallic ones!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love these, they are totally on my 'things i really want to get in 2013' list ! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kwl but make you think their nether regions are leaking xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think they are very cool, but I dont think I would wear them out

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look pretty cool, I quite like the glitter ones x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think they're great, but I personally can't afford them on the budget I currently have. As such, I really hope to try my hand at making them some time because they're just plain awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't see the last three images

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...