Sunday 3 February 2013

Happy 1st Birthday

So today marks a momentous occasion - my blog's first birthday! 

I've been blogging since 2009 on my tumblr blog but decided to switch platforms exactly a year ago today. Looking through my archive, it's shocking how bad my photography was, and embarrassing that I didn't realise you could make the photos bigger until about August. Cringe. 

I wasn't sure how to 'celebrate' my blogiversary, but I thought is this is primarily a fashion blog, I could do an assortment of my favourite OOTD's of the year. So here they are, hope you like...

4th February 2012


My first outfit post - gosh my room looks messy :') This post was about making great outfits with long forgotten clothes, you can read it here 

20th June 2012 



This was from a photo-shoot myself and the girls went to at New ID studios. Pretty glamorous experience  Check it out here 

15th September 2012


Shock horror! It's actually sunny. This dress is amazing, I love to wear it casually like this was a loose top. Check out the original post here 

23rd October 2012


Another thrifty outfit - this beautiful shirt was from the Sack Sale. Read more here   


I love my new blog and can't believe it's already one. Big thanks to all my followers and readers who have kept me going, encouraged and inspired me :3

If my old posts are anything to go by it's hopefully just going to continue to develop and get better

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! So many kwl posts by you. Kinda miss the posing in front of the wardrobe pics!Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday blog!
    My fav outfit is probs the last one :3
    Love that skirt et shirt :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated blog birthday! ;) Are those leggings BlackMilk? So cool.

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated bloggiversary! I love your outfits, especially the first - that jacket is so cool :) xx

    Ps the link for the first outfit wasn't working for me for some reason :( xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I practically live in that jacket :)
      Cheers for letting me know, I've fixed it now :3
      xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...