Saturday 20 April 2013

A little bit of retail therapy...

University is starting to take it's toll on my feeble body and mind. To keep me sane, I've been indulging in a spot of retail therapy. It's not really a haul, I don't have the money for those, but it's a small collection of pretty things I could not resist. Check it.



I had a cheeky little potter round Primark when I should have been in the uni library. White is my favourite colour to wear (next to black) because it's so pretty and versatile. I am also a sucker for crops, I have this thing about midriff, you see. I felt it was time to get myself a new hairband and how amazing is this one? I love the mix of sweet and punky, totally my style. Can't wait to wear this.



I'm addicted to Revlon' s lip butters, so I was excited when I saw Boots had a 3 for two offer. I picked up Strawberry Shortcake, Sweet Tart and Tutti Fruity. How cute are the names? These shades are a light rosey pink, a poppier bright pink and orange-hued reddy colour.

I'm really annoyed that I've had to neglect my blog recently, all my uni deadlines are coming up at once and I'm working flat out. But I just completed a particularly scary project, so things are looking up!
Because of uni, my social life has gone kaput so I'm really looking forward to a night out next Saturday. Hopefully I have a nice lil' outfit post for you guys. I'll be blogging a lot more when this semester is done!

So, what do you think of my purchases?

3 comments:

  1. Practically your uniform these picks. A real cute headband. Uni sounds stressful! You best get an amazing job at the end of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore both the hairband and crop top! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks! I enjoy a healthy dose of retail therapy every once in awhile. Usually my indulgences are accessories and beauty products because they are affordable.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...