Friday 12 July 2013

Sun, Threads & Pale Legs






Hi all! It was such a sunny day that my impossibly pale skin has made me look like a complete ghost! I'm sorry about the serious brightness of these pictures; I tried to change the settings on my camera but it just couldn't handle the heat. I shall have to pick out a new one soon. I'm quite annoyed that some of the photographs have a little too much glare; I can't get over how white my legs look. I swear I'm not as pasty as this in real life, I promise you! 

I'm afraid this is yet another post where my face is looking less than happy, hey, it's not my fault that the sun makes me squinty! Speaking of which, how insane is this British Summer? I am loving every moment of it. In fact, I'm shocked at the amount of people complaining about heat. Okay, its pretty hot, but would you really prefer a drizzly grey July? Exactly. 

By the way, I have really exciting news - we're getting a puppy! Well, Jack has been thinking of getting a dog for some time; his Springer Spaniel Taz passed away about a year or two ago and ever since then, being such a dog person, he has been longing to have another happy little friend about the house. We've chosen the sweetest little Springer puppy ever and he'll be ready to come home next week, so look out for posts full of overdoes of cuteness!  ♥

Anyway, enjoy the sun while we have it, Brits. 


Shirt - the boyfriend's 
The Smiths tee - a gift
Shorts - market
Trainers - Vans
Hairband - Primark

3 comments:

  1. The weather is too hot u_u I am sitting here wishing for the cold weather to be back....
    oh and nice outfit ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your face is like 'do I have have to do these photos?!' Nice touch with the single dungaree strap :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...