Thursday 22 August 2013

Move aside, Macklemore...

Can someone explain to me how it's already the end of August? It's seriously scary how fast time goes by. Despite the clock still ticking away on our summer, I've been attempting to make the most of the holidays. Earlier this Summer, I was lucky enough to have the chance to contribute to the CSV Make a Difference Charity Fashion Blog, writing an article about the high street vs charity shops.









These are the outfits I put together for my article, totally channelling the thrift shop chic. I've been working hard on it and it should be live on the blog within the next few weeks. Be sure to check out all the writers' brilliant work at  www.csv.org.uk

Are you a charity shop rummager?

1 comment:

  1. I love those jeans so much :3
    I like those shoes as well :}
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...