Wednesday 14 August 2013

Rudy says Hello!

Ever since I was a little girl, I've dreamed of having a dog. A playful little puppy to go on adventures and cuddle up on the sofa with. I must admit, I'm always going to be a crazy cat girl with a beautiful little cat family, but when my boyfriend announced he wanted a dog I couldn't have been happier.

Please welcome little Rudy!



Rudy is a ten-week-old English Springer Spaniel and is just about the cutest little thing ever. Although he is very young, he's already learned to go potty outside (with just a few accidents when he isn't quite quick enough) and how to sit.  He has a love-heart marking on his back and was the only one of the litter to have such a beautiful chocolate colouring to him. Expect to see a lot more of his precious little face!

Hope you enjoyed meeting him




1 comment:

  1. Dogs are the best! He looks real cute and clever and destined to be covered in kisses! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...