Monday 25 November 2013

Gifts for Him

Keyring ♦ Chocolate road signs ♦ Watch ♦ Rockers ♦ Hip flask
Photo credit: Notonthehighstreet.com Karmaloop.com Iwantoneofthose.com Drinkstuff.com

Guys are awkward to buy for. Whether it's your dad, your brother or your boyfriend, you might struggle to find a suitable pressie, so I've picked out a few stocking fillers for the guy or guys in your life. 

I know it's a little cheesy, but I think this keyring is such a cute idea! Definitely a daddy or a boyfriend present, you can choose a significant date and caption it underneath the calendar. This would make a sweet stocking filler for a long term boyfriend.

Everyone loves chocolate, so these novelty choccies would be the perfect present for the guy in your life who loves his cars. What's nifty about this gift is that after you eaten all the treats you can use to bucket style container as storage for all your bits and bobs, it would actually look pretty cool in a garage. I'd get this for either of my two brothers or my dad.

This wicked watch is the perfect pressie for a younger bro or a style conscious boyfriend. It's not too pricey either which is a bonus. I'd actually wear this watch myself - it could even make a unisex present for a girl who likes bold accessories.

All men like a drop of whiskey, so these rockers would suit any of the boys in your life (as long as they're of age!). I think these look so fun and they are practically unspillable, which is great for a clumsy dad. Apparently, these wobbly glasses were designed for use on ships to combat the motion of the waves! 

Another booze related pressie! The flask comes in a padded wooden display case, so you can either store it away safely when finished with it or keep it in pristine condition and display it as a piece of memorabilia. But let's face it, it's more fun to drink from then to look at!

Hope you found my stocking filler ideas somewhat inspiring, good luck buying for the guys! 

1 comment:

  1. That watch is so coool :)
    I'd have that watch my self in fact :3
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...