Monday 11 November 2013

Happy 21st Birthday Jack ♥

Jack's (and a bit of his nan's) birthday cake 

Jacket - Sack Sale ♦ Dress - Forever 21 ♦ Shoes - Deena & Ozzy ♦ 

♦ Heart necklace - a gift ♦ Wonderland necklace - Fallen Saint

Thumb ring - Claire's Accessories ♦ Midi rings - New Look ♦ Bracelet - Pandora  Emerald ring - a gift


This weekend we went out with Jack's family for his 21st birthday, which is on the 13th of November. We had reservations at an Indian restaurant called Regards. I'd never been there before and I've got to say, I was pretty impressed. I don't normally eat Indian food but when I do I opt for a dhansak or a malaya (I'm a fan of pineapple) but this time I chose to be boring and had a vegetable Korma. I have to say it was delicious, honestly one of the best I've had. The service was really speedy too which I appreciated as I was starving. The birthday boy of course had a jalfrezi, which makes a change from his ordinary vindaloo. Kudos to him for not sweating throughout the whole meal due to the heat. 

How amazing is Jack's mountain bike themed cake? He wanted to save it for his actual birthday; it took all our restraint to not scoff it all then and there. Although it's almost to lovely to eat, don't you think? Unfortunately I don't have a picture of Jack and I together, he's not really one for taking pictures. Maybe I'll be able to trick him and nab one for you on his actual birthday ... stay tuned.

Happy 21st Birthday to Jack! (for Wednesday)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...