Wednesday 15 January 2014

A Weekend in Paris - Day 1




No matter how many flights I take, this sight will never cease to amaze me ...


Eiffel Tower view from our hotel!





Jumper - Asos ♦ Jeans - River Island ♦ Boots - New Look

I'm back from my weekend in beautiful Paris! It was my friend Laura's 21st and we couldn't wait to get out on the streets. Once we arrived at the hotel  at around four, we dropped our bags off and headed straight out for some late sightseeing. We walked down to the Arc de Triomphe which was so looked so pretty when it was all lit up. Walking down Champs-Élysées we saw many pretty sights, including the Roue de Paris! We chose to dine at a posh Italian where I had a santa lucia pizza. It was lovely but so big, I couldn't eat the whole thing! We probably should have picked a traditional French eatery but all the walking had got us pretty hungry so we went for what we knew, plus I didn't really fancy frogs legs! 

After dinner, myself and my roomies Alex and Soph decided to settle down for the evening to replenish ourselves for the next day. Unfortunately, there wasn't a great deal of telly available for us English speaking folk, just a channel called M6 that showed a marathon of Elementary episodes which we actually started to get into! 

So what did we get up to on Day Two of our Paris rendezvous? Stay tuned for the Eiffel Tower, a ride along the river, a whole heap of photographs! Read all about it here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...