Saturday 8 March 2014

Indie Brand ... By Francis Frank (late Valentines gift)




Remember in my Valentines OOTD I mentioned my valentines gift was coming from America and would be here in a few weeks? Well it finally arrived, and let me just say the boy done good! I discovered By Francis Frank a few months back and have been obsessed with their amazing raw gem jewellery. All the way from Los Angeles, they are inspired by bohemian lifestyles and the designer's cultural background. With this paricular beautiful necklace, you are given a choice of amethyst or citrine as your gem and luckily for me, Jack picked exactly what I would like best. He had our initials embossed onto the bronze heart, but you can also choose to have a four letter word of your choosing. I adore my necklace so much and can't wait to add more pieces to my jewellery collection!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...