Thursday 27 March 2014

Victorian Doll

Dress - c/o Black Dresses ♦ Shoes - Urban Outfitters ♦ Bow - local market






I look kind of like Victorian orphan in these photos, the kind that star in horror films. I've been a lucky girl this month and received a beautiful dress from Black Dresses They have a huge range of black dresses, stretching from casual to evening wear. I chose this sweet little number as I figured I could wear it for lectures and lunch dates and still dress it up with heels and accessories for a big night out.

With dresses from £15 to £445, there really is something to suit any pay packet, and most importantly, any style. I literally agonised over my choice as there were so many pretty dresses but I thought this from Miss Moda would be a cute versatile addition to my ever-expanding wardrobe.

I chose to debut it for dinner with my family. Teamed with my faithful silver courts and a curls, it makes the perfect evening meal look. The occasion was a pretty big one; my sister's friend is visiting from Canada, so we all went to a favourite Indian restaurant of ours. I'd never been much of a curry person in the past, but recently, I've found myself craving a sweet dhansak curry, especially when it means I get to dress up nice!

Check out Black Dresses !


4 comments:

  1. That dress looks really cute :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its summer now so I will start wearing a lot more dresses, this is so cuute :D
    The Whimsy Sea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bit of a Coven vibe with this one :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a nice dress, I love that kind of Victoriana style
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...