Tuesday 17 June 2014

Are those your boyfriend's jeans?




Cardie - Layers ♦ Tee - H&M ♦ Jeans - Forever 21 ♦ Boots - New Look ♦ Belt - not sure, sorry!



Nah these aren't my boyfriend's jeans, they're mine from many moons ago. I stopped wearing them as they are a little big for me, but after discovering them at the bottom of my drawer, I grabbed a belt, tried them on and fell in love. When rocking the boyfriend cut, it's important to keep the rest of the look feminine, which is why I picked out a cropped tee and heeled boots to accompany. 

We took Rudy and Alfie for a walk in Litchfield today which was nice, however there was an incident where my camera ended up on the floor. It was quite a terrifying moment but it must be made of strong stuff because it's absolutely fine. Safe to say, I was very very very lucky.

What do you think of boyfriend jeans?

1 comment:

  1. I like boyfriend jeans, and when you team then with the right top can look so good. Great post and you look lovely. I love your blog have just followed on bloglovin, cant wait to read more

    Gaby x

    theglamdottylife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...