Monday 1 December 2014

Happy 4th Anniversary!

Jacket - Peacocks ♦ Shirt (worn as dress) - Sheinside ♦ Shorts - eBay ♦ Heels - Peacocks 
Earrings - Vivienne Westwood ♦ Bracelets & ring - Pandora ♦ Gold ring - a gift



Today marks the countdown to Christmas and it's especially special as it's mine and Jack's fourth year anniversary. It's crazy how fast the time has gone, but I don't think either us could imagine our lives without the other in it. I kind of feel like Little Red Riding Hood amongst the trees here, except I'm not in red and the 'wood' is just my new wallpaper. 

This 'dress' just arrived today, I really love it, it's a like a baby-doll style skirt. I decided to wear it like this as it came up a bit bigger than expected, but tucked into trousers it will still make a lovely shirt. We planned to go out for dinner, but we realised none us were hungry and none of the Christmas events start until Wednesday, so we just went cruising and chilled for ages before heading back to get takeaway.  I think we'll do something else this week but for now, I hope you like my anniversary outfit


Happy 1st December!

2 comments:

  1. Love this dress!

    http://darkside-of-fashion.blogspot.fr
    Saskia B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love the dress! <3
    My four year anniversary with my boyfriend was the 3rd of december ha!
    Got my blog going again after it was hacked,

    bakebakebaker.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...