Wednesday 21 January 2015

Antler Vanity Case & Leopard Boots





Hat - Vintage ♦ Glasses - Replay ♦ Jumper - Boohoo ♦ Leggings - New Look ♦ Boots - Matalan ♦ Case - Antler (vintage)

Here's the first outfit post of 2015, I hope you guys like it. I'm so obsessed with these boots - not only are they incredibly comfortable, at £9 in the sale they were a total steal! Despite their gaudiness, I adore them and think they make a plain look more daring and interesting. My boyfriend absolutely hated them when we saw them in Matalan, but hopefully this outfit will change  his mind.  What do you think? I'm also loving this hat, it was such a great find.

Jack's nan bought me this lovely vintage case for Christmas and I love it so much. It's a vanity case but I've been using it as a bag and have had so many compliments on it. I hope the broom here hasn't ruined the shot for you guys, I should really check the background before I take pics!

6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...