Friday 9 January 2015

LUSH Magic Wand Bubble Bar





I was very lucky this Christmas to receive two boxes stuffed full of Lush goodies. I've never tried anything from Lush before but have always longed to and I love that they are a completely cruelty free company and environmentally friendly - the plastic-like wrappers can be recycled or put in the compost!

Anyway, this pretty little thing is the Magic Wand Bubble Bar and was part of my Snow Fairy gift box. It has a sweet scent that reminds me of lollipops. After scrubbing the tub free of dog hairs, I was ready for a, ahem, relaxing bath! With this product, you simply crumble it into the water whilst you run the bath. A little goes a long way; I only needed a small amount to create fabulous bubbles and turn the water a gorgeous pink. Unfortunately, it hasn't come up as bright in these photographs, but I can assure you you'll be pleasantly surprised.

I also noticed that my skin felt very soft and moisturised. While I was in the bath I decided to shave my legs sans shaving cream and was able to achieve a smooth close shave without any irritation. I think this was down to the Magic Wand in the water - bonus!

Have you ever tried Lush's products? Oh, and Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. It looks really whimsical and although I never tried bubble baths ever in my life, I would love to try it out. I really love the aroma of Snow Fairy shower gel and I do enjoy their bath bombs every now and then to treat myself. :)

    -Lee

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...