Saturday 21 February 2015

February's Most Wanted

Bra ♦ Septum ring ♦ Scrunchie ♦ Boots ♦ Plimsolls ♦ iPhone case 


Hi guys, hope you're doing well! I've been back and forth to London for the last two weeks preparing for dressing at Catwalk Edit which kick-started LFW on Thursday. It was great fun, but we had to work fast! I discovered some amazing new brands and my model was just lovely. Anyway, I've finally slowed down enough to sit down and write up my February wish list, maybe you'll see something you like too.

At Catwalk Edit, I discovered the beautiful lingerie of Fred and Ginger. Bras are something I don't normally splash out on, but I just love this pretty pale pink one. I've lusted after faux septum rings for ages and I've finally found the perfect one - this delicate gold design. Unfortunately, this is actually for a pierced nose, but hopefully they will release a faux version, fingers crossed! I love these bow scrunchies; they look great with a high ponytail and wrapped around a messy bun. As you can never have enough pairs of shoes, I've sought out two totally different but equally as cool ones this month. First up, these hiker-style boots are perfect for everyday, effortless styling when you want to add a little tomboy edge to your outfit. Second, these plimsolls are kind of naughty, but I think they're awesome! I guess you'd just have to an choose the appropriate time to wear them. I recently joined the elite and got myself an iPhone, so I'm on the lookout for cute cases. As I have a 5C in green, I like to show off the colour so this clear one is perfect. 

Which is your favourite? 

3 comments:

  1. I love that scrunchies seem to be making a comeback! I used to wear them all the time when I was younger :)


    http://la-fille-lumineuse.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. they're all lovely, the boots are really cool :)

    xx danielle // shades of danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. The world of technology is progressing very rapidly. I write your blogs as these add more and more information to my knowledge. Keep it up and please produce something informative about Womens Curves | Womens Fashion | Fashion Trends In UK. This is because I need a more comprehensive approach about them.
    wholesalers uk fashion

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...