Saturday 28 March 2015

Black crop & baggy trousers




Top - New Look ♦ Trousers - New Look (old) ♦ Boots - Matalan ♦ Necklace - Charity shop 

Anyone notice my Dad in the background? I've recently rediscovered these trousers from the depths of my wardrobe and although ironing them is a nightmare, I'm bloody loving them. I've teamed them with these chunky black boots - I love putting discordant items together and making them work, it's like a fashion challenge! Anyway, when I wear these trousers I feel so chic and I think they are the perfect for both work and play. Speaking of play, this is the outfit I wore to see Morrissey, who was amazing. I had a brilliant time, although I had a bit of a cry during Meat is Murder. I am an old softie. 

What I thought was so cool about the show was that Morrissey requested that the venue only served vegetarian food - yay! I'm still buzzing from the show, although I must say I was impressed by the supporting artist  Buffy Sainte-Marie, at the age of 74, she was a very strong performer.

Have you been to any concerts or shows recently? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...