Wednesday 29 April 2015

CRINGE






Recently, I've been dressing rather smartly so this fun little outfit was a nice change. As you can see, I've accessorised my new top with pet hair. With a house full of fur babies, it's pretty much impossible to keep unwanted fluff off your person. However, I hope it isn't too distracting as I really love this new crop from The Ragged Priest I spied in the ASOS sale - I think it suits me to a tee (pardon the pun). I'm quite an awkward person by nature and often find myself cringing.

I could not resist these silver mules either - I just knew they'd go with so many things and add a up-to-date chic look to any outfit - and they do! I will admit that having worn them for the first time today and walked a little dog that decided to pull me down the straight after the leaves, they do cut into your feet a tad. I'm hoping that as they are worn more they will begin to loosen up, but I thought I'd offer a warning just in case any of you thought about picking a pair up for yourself.

Hope you have a great week!


Crop - The Ragged Priest ♦ Jeans - Topshop ♦ Mules - ASOS ♦  Bracelets - both gifts ♦ Thumb ring - Claires ♦ Rose and heart ring - Pandora ♦ Gold & emerald ring - a gift


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...