Friday 5 June 2015

Pastel Kitten Heels & Smart Trousers






Sorry about the brightness of these photos - I fiddled with the settings on my camera but couldn't get the exposure quite right. I edited them a little so you can see the colours better. I absolutely love these shoes, so much so I purchased them in black too, so I could style them with more outfits. The scrummy colour is perfect for the Summer - I just can't stop looking at them! 

This is what I wore for a meal with my boyfriend and his friends. We were going to a nice restaurant in Brindley Place so i wanted to look casual yet polished. These trousers from H&M are a total staple for me - they just look so smart and slick.

What are your style staples this season?

Tee - H&M ♦ Trousers - H&M ♦ Shoes - Peacocks ♦ Bracelet - Pandora ♦ Watch - Jeremy Scott for Swatch ♦ Necklace - my nanny's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...